Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SO WHAT Wednesday



Linking up with Shannon @ Life  After I "Dew" for SO WHAT Wednesday.

This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...

my husband and I bicker on a weekly basis about the condition of my socks. They may be worn out, but I’d much rather spend the money on something other than socks.

I let my daughter unroll “her” toilet paper roll. every. single.  day.  It used to drive me insane until I discovered that it allows me to take a shower in peace.

I now work out in my underwear and a sports bra. It’s way more of a motivation to keep working out. Trust me.

I’m already sick of winter, even though it has been pretty mild so far. The “heat” wave we got here last week was amazing, but my daughter now asks every five seconds to go (out) “side” and play.

my daughter is obsessed with her dog. She walks around the house calling out for her “dog-dog” all day long. It’s pretty cute and somewhat comical considering we don’t even have a dog.

1 comment:

  1. EEEP! I'm so glad you linked up!! We missed you at story time today!

    ReplyDelete