Friday, January 18, 2013

Coming Out of the Blog Creeper Closet: Attempt Numero Dos


After reading this post by the lovely AP, I felt the drive again to give this blogging thing a try. Therefore, Operation: Coming Out of the Blog Creeper Closet (attempt numero dos) is now in full effect.

I have no idea where I want this blog to go (hence the lack of title), but hopefully over the course of time I can figure it out. Since I have no idea where to start, I thought it might be fun to do a little Q & A so you can get to know me. So please feel free to ask as many or as little questions as you would like. If you can’t think of any questions or would rather not ask, please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by! Hopefully over the next month or so I will have enough questions to make a proper post. 

For those of you who don’t “know” me, I’ll give you a bit of my background so you have a little something to go off of when thinking about your questions.  First off, hi! I’m Rachel. Wife to Glen. Mother to one spunky, red headed, sweet, funny, adorable one year old named Adelle. We recently moved to a new city for my husband’s job. I absolutely love where we live, but I know no one. I’m a SAHM, and plan to keep it that way for a while.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm also Rachel. I found your blog today from Life After I Dew's So What Wednesday. I have a small blog, I blog for myself and if other people find our lives interesting, they are more than welcome to read along.
    http://bandrplus1more.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm excited to get to know you and follow along on your journey. My husband's job just relocated us from NJ to Oh so Inknow how it is- t's been an adjustment but we're getting there.

    ReplyDelete